Saturday, March 3, 2012

Cute Cupcake Nails.

My nail inspiration folder on my computer seemed to be filling up with photos of different cupcake nails, so I took that as a sign that it was time to try it for myself. (A few I took inspiration from were these, these, and these.)

After a lot of time spent deciding on the perfect color choices, I chose:
Base- Essie Mint Candy Apple
Cupcake- Sally Hansen Presto Pink and Wet n Wild Tickled Pink
Icing- China Glaze Spontaneous
Sprinkles- Sally Hansen Presto Pink, OPI Done Out in Deco, and Wet n Wild Tickled Pink

Now for the pictures!



After looking at my nails a bit more I decided they were too founded and reshaped them a little and did just a few minor touch ups.




Have you tried cupcake nails before? I can already tell I'll be doing them again, they're the kind of manicure that allows you to get distracted by your own nails because they're so cute.

2 comments:

  1. #problems
    remember our ac bday cupcake nails? presh

    ReplyDelete
  2. Our AC nails were amazing! and these are way better than poopy's!

    ReplyDelete