Thursday, March 22, 2012

Nail Supplies Haul.

Receiving mail is always fun, especially when it's a package that includes nail stuff!


I received a care package from home today with a lot of my favorite things, including some nail supplied. There were two nail files, a nail buffer, and nail polish remover pads. The package also included a new palette and brushes for doing nail art. I always need more brushes for doing details, I'm sure I'll be breaking those out this weekend.

The care package also included something blog-relevant, a tripod for my camera. It's super compact (aka adorable.) I didn't get it in the photo so you'll have to trust me on the adorable part. I might even try using it to film nail art tutorials for youtube.

The only thing in the photo that wasn't from the care package is the nail polish, which is Orly Rage. I bought Rage for myself as a midterms-are-over present. It's a really pretty rose gold color that I've been wanting for a while.

I also ordered a few nail art items off amazon today, hopefully I'll be posting about those sometime next week!

2 comments:

  1. Yes Margaret. I'm sure you'll be breaking these things out this weekend ;)

    ReplyDelete