Monday, March 5, 2012

Neon Snakeskin Nails.

The snakeskin image from the Bundle Monster BM-215 plate is one of my favorites. In the past I've used it over bright gradients, as well as to create a realistic snakeskin look. This time I decided to go for a really fun look and use neons.

All I did was make dots with my different neon polishes and then stamped overtop. I recommend putting a coat or two of a white polish down on your nails first before starting with the neons, it will make them more opaque.

The polishes I used were American Apparel Neon Yellow, Color Club Glitter Envy, Color Club Wink Wink Twinkle, China Glaze Pink Voltage, Claire's Orange Neon, and Claire's Marine Blue. The stamping was done with Konad's Special White Polish.







I really like looking down at neon nails, I'm thinking maybe neon tribal next?

5 comments: