Monday, March 19, 2012

Pastel Dot Nails.

I liked the color combination from my first tribal nails so much that I decided to use the same colors for a dot manicure. This is a great manicure for practicing your dotting tool skills because that is all it requires.

The base for this manicure was Wet n Wild Ebony Hates Chris and the dots are Orly Pixy Stix, Essie Sweet Talker, OPI Lucky Lucky Lavender, and American Apparel Office.

The only problem I ran into was that this black did smudge when I applied topcoat, even though I waited for everything to dry first. Thankfully it was only a little smudging so I was still happy with the outcome!







That's it for today, I hope your week is off to a great start!

2 comments:

  1. SO cool. I love how you've layered the dots!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving your site - I'm still going through your archives, but this is one of my faves. I'm going crazy pinning your manis for nail art inspiration! You're very talented - love your use of color and texture.

    ReplyDelete