Friday, March 23, 2012

Purple Pansy Nails.

Florals are great for spring, and with the great weather we've had this week here in New York, floral nails seemed very necessary.

Instead of going with my typical roses, I was inspired by this pansy manicure.

I used OPI Done Out in Deco (one of my all time favorite polishes) as the base and OPI Ate Berries in the Canaries, CND Flashpoint, and Sally Hansen Whirlwind White for the flowers.





These were really simple flowers to do, they would be fun to do again and try out different colors.

2 comments:

  1. Florals really are great for spring.
    You really do love your Done Out in Deco.
    Trust me, you will be experiencing the fun of doing these pansy nails again very soon (in different colors, of course).

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are stunning! There are so many rose/daisy nail arts out there its really refreshing to see something different!

    ReplyDelete