Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Spring Rose Nails.

Roses are always one of my favorite freehand designs to do. They're really simple to do but result in such a cute feminine manicure.

This time I went with Essie Mint Candy Apple for the base. I bought this polish at the end of summer and have only used it once or twice since then, I need to make a note to use it more because it's a great spring color. The stripes were done with a white LA Colors Art Deco polish. The roses were actually done with acrylic paint (hot pink and white) and the leaves are LA Colors Atomic with a tiny bit of Milani Dressmaker. Lastly, I added just a little CND Effects Raspberry Sparkle to the roses. I really like the little touch of shimmer.







Now that it's finally starting to get warmer here there are so many fun spring nail choices. I'm happy to continue breaking out all my pretty pastels.

1 comment: