Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Purple Summerfresh Nails.

I saw this design and knew I had to try it as soon as my striping tape came in the mail. If you aren't familiar with striping tape, it's a great nail tool. It can be used to form all sorts of designs, and won't break the bank. I bought mine off Amazon and it's out of stock now, but here is a similar set for sale.

This was my first experience with using striping tape, so I took my time and was very pelased with the results. I used Orly Rage as my base and then chose three purples. OPI We'll Always Have Paris, Done Out in Deco, and Steady As She Rose.







5 comments:

  1. I just got my striping tape yesterday and am itching to use it. I love the colors you chose and it looks so crisp and clean. I think I'll try this with silver and blue as an ode to you. LOL @ my unintentional rhyme.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I must have it to! It looks so nice!
    But, how did you do this? Did you first apply nail polish and then the tape or the other way around?

    ReplyDelete