Saturday, April 21, 2012

Rubber Duck Nails.

I saw a rubber duck design on youtube when I was looking for a fun freehand design to try out and knew this would be perfect.

I painted all of my nails Essie Sweet Talker. Then I made the rubber duck with CND Yellow Bicycle, and did the nose with CND Electric Orange. The eye is Wet n Wild Ebony Hates Chris and Wet n Wild French White Creme. Then to create the bubbles I mixed French White Creme, Sweet Talker, and Sally Hansen Brisk Blue. For a finishing touch I covered the bubbles in Wet n Wild Blue Wants to be a Millionaire, which has a sheer blue base and holographic shimmer. 



At first I tried adding bubbles to the rest of my nails, but I ended up deciding I liked the one accent nail on it's own and repainted the rest of my nails.



I think the duck turned out super cute!

I'm pretty sure this is the only way to end this post...


1 comment: