Saturday, April 28, 2012

Tie-Dye Nails Tutorial.

I was requested to do a tutorial for these tie-dye nails, so I quickly recreated a manicure with the same method. The video is really bad quality, but I think it gives you the idea! It's very simple, so I don't think the quality should hurt your understanding.


And here is the finished look...


I like how my middle finger turned out the most!

All the polishes I used were OPI. They are Don't Mess With OPI, Mermaid Tears, and Lucky Lucky Lavender.

2 comments:

  1. I really like this Tie Dye Nail Tutorial
    I think your blog is so inspirational and full of beauty!
    I share this video on www.ShowYourNails.com so other girls could enjoy it too
    Thank you so much for your wonderful posts :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. great tutorial, have been looking for some DIY nail art, can't wait to find myself some nail art or paint brushes

    ReplyDelete