Thursday, July 12, 2012

Rainbow Target Nails.

When I started this design all I knew was I wanted something that screamed rainbow!


I think the manicure definitely hit that mark. I started by using a striping brush to make a bunch of stripes in rainbow colors. The polishes I used were OPI Elephantastic Pink, China Glaze Thataway, Orly Spark, China Glaze Treehugger, Revlon Blue Lagoon, and China Glaze Spontaneous.

I wasn't sure what the next strep should be, but I eventually decided that stamping a pattern over top would be fun and add a lot of visual intern. I used Konad Special White polish to stamp and the image is from BM-206.


1 comment:

  1. I found your blog today and I love love love your designs! I love to do my nails too, I just don't think I could keep up with a blog right now... I look forward to seeing more awesome designs!!

    ReplyDelete