Friday, August 10, 2012

Rose Ruffian Nails.

I'm back to short nails, and hopefully back to my regular posting since it's been a bit sporadic lately!

As for today's manicure, one of my most popular pre-blog designs was a manicure with roses for a french tip. I realized that I hadn't done a manicure with roses in quite a while and decided that similarly to the rose french tip, roses could make for a great twist on a ruffian design.


I used two of my favorite polishes in this manicure, OPI Done Out in Deco for the base color, and Color Club Starry Temptress to add a bit of glitter. The roses are done in acrylic pant. 

4 comments:

  1. That is so gorgeous, and such a clever ruffian mani :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this mani! Also, you have been nominated for the Liebster Award! Check it out here http://emily-nailtales.blogspot.com/2012/08/liebster-award-d-i-am-so-excited.html Have a great day :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this, so delicate looking.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! I've nominated you for the Liebster Award! :D

    ReplyDelete