Monday, October 15, 2012

Panda Nails.

When I was transitioning from a nail polish obsession to a nail art obsession, one of the first designs I tried were pandas. I loved looking down to see cute pandas adorning my nails, and that was enough to get me hooked to nail art. 

It's been a long time since I first tried out that design, and I realized I had yet to revisit it, so that is what I had to do for today's manicure! 



I did a few things differently this time, and I think they ended up extra cute.


The base color is 2 coats of Essence Movie Star followed by two coats of Wet n Wild Gray's Anatomy. The pandas are done with Milani White on the Spot and CND Asphalt.

3 comments:

  1. Gah, these are too cute! My husband's been after me to do these again too (he loves pandas), and I think it may be about time. Hope they come out even half as adorably as these! ^_^

    ReplyDelete