Saturday, November 17, 2012

Plaid Heathers Nails.

Chances are you've been quoting and obsessing over the wrong high school comedies. The movie you should be obsessed with is Heathers! Late 80's Winona Ryder, Shannen Doherty, and Christian Slater paired with a whole lot of plaid and blazers. What more do you want? 

I've been contemplating Heathers nails for a while and decided to give them a shot. In the film each of the Heathers has a color that they wear that is representative of their personality, which made making each of my nails a different color of plaid the obvious choice.  


The red for my Heather Chandler plaid nail is Julep January, for my Heather Duke (green) nail I used LA Colors Atomic, the Veronica Sawyer nail (blue) is LA Colors Static Electricity, and the Heather McNamara nail (yellow) is Orly Spark. On all of my nails I used CND Concrete and Oil Slick and Wet n Wild French White Creme.


Heathers is full of incredibly quotable lines, and I knew I wanted one on my ring finger, after a little internal debate I went with, "How very."

No comments:

Post a Comment