Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Ombre Leopard Spot Nails.

When I was deciding on a manicure for today all I knew was that I wanted a fun summer design that incorporated my two new neon polishes, China Glaze Flip Flop Fantasy and Turned Up Turquoise.

I ended up deciding to do a design I've had in mind lately, a freehand leopard print where the spots create a gradient.



Flip Flop Fantasy was the base color for the design, and I did the spots using Turned Up Turquoise which I lightened and darkened with white or black polishes to create the gradient. The black polish I used to complete the leopard print was CND Oil Slick.



I love manicures that incorporate ombre or gradients, and I think this is one I'll be trying more!

2 comments:

  1. This mani looks gorgeous and fun! It's perfect for summer and that gradient really adds a nice touch to the entire manicure :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like so much your blog! Congrat. Huges from Spain
    http://sandiaproject.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete