Tuesday, December 31, 2013

2013 Favorites.

At the end of 2012 I compiled my favorite manicures from the year for you and shared them in a post. Throughout 2013 I enjoyed having that post to look back on and see the designs I consider my best all in one post. Which led me to the easy decision that I had to do a similar post at the end of 2013, and somehow we are at that point in time already! 

And here are the favorites I selected in no particular order...









During my reflection on my manicures of 2013 there was a significant difference in the quantity of designs as opposed to in 2012. And my goal for 2014 is to improve on that and post more often. In order to kick the year off right I'll be posted new nail art everyday in January, and you can expect the first post tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment